When you begin your journey at UCC you will belong to a vibrant and diverse community of over 24,000 students from over 180 countries, from all over the world. ambition. UCC is more than the sum of its many parts and together, we are many things.
You will become part of a global family which is united by shared experiences, shared values and shared ambition. UCC is more than the sum of its many parts and, together, we are many things. We are creative, across and between all disciplines. We promote creative and independent thinking to push boundaries to pioneer new ways of creating, evaluating and communicating knowledge. We provide opportunities for creative collisions within and across programme and the wider learning experience. At UCC you will be equipped with the ability and agility to think differently, to challenge and disrupt the status-quo and the create and add value. We are global, with an extensive network of industry and university partners and alumni all over the world. We will foster your ability to have a growth mindset and a truly global outlook.
Here in UCC we have a wide and diverse range of Microcredentials on offer, with many more in the pipeline. We have Microcredentials in all of the following areas:
- Equality Diversity and Inclusion
- Project Management
- Digital Literacy
- Arts Project Management
- Resilience in the Workplace
- Dialogues on Culture
- Design Thinking
- Dance Inclusion
- Change Management
- Financial Management
- Application of Research in the Workplace
- Income Inequality – Statistical Awareness.
Here is some more detailed information on our Microcreds on offer:
- Continuing Professional Development in Manufacturing of Pharmaceutical Formulations
- Continuing Professional Development in (Bio)Pharmaceutical Technologies
- Continuing Professional Development in Workplace Change: Practice and Skills Continuing Professional Development in Building Work-based Resilience in Self and Others
- Equality, Diversity and Inclusion Awareness for Health, Social Care and Education Professionals
- Continuing Professional Development in Project Management
- Advanced Negotiation Skills
- Driving Digital Innovation
- Finance for Non-Financial Managers
- Strategic People Management
- Integrated Dance: Creation and Performance (DR1020) and Integrated Dance: Facilitation and Technique 1 (DR1021)
- Integrated Dance: Facilitation and Technique 1
- Arts Project Management
In addition to the above, we are in the process of developing a further suite of Microcredentials, with the potential to stack some Microcreds towards a higher award.